Monday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Strength Training
- Soft Tissue Treatment
1 Hour Session
No of Sessions : 1
Validity : 1 Week
About D5 Executive Gymnasium
Located in the vibrant, economic hub of Dubai International Financial Centre, D5 Executive Gymnasium is a high-performance facility, catering to the demands of the modern executive. Using a five dimensional approach to fitness & health, D5 is committed to optimizing longevity & producing results.
D5 coaches are amongst the most qualified in the region, and by understanding the specific needs of each individual client we tailor bespoke packages designed to deliver results. POSTUROLOGY Posturology focuses on how the brain communicates with the musculoskeletal system.
In doing so, Posturology allows the practitioner to treat the body as a whole, to change faulty motor patterns and provide immediate results and permanent changes for clients. PERSONAL TRAINING D5 believes in delivering client results via lifestyle adaptations; you do not get the results desired by simply turning up to the gym and training hard.
D5's strength is our attention to detail in the following areas: 1. Training 2. Nutrition 3. Supplementation 4. Restoration 5. Education We encourage clients to work with us for an initial 12-week period, providing an opportunity to create substantial change and deliver the results you came for. SOFT TISSUE TREATMENT (STT) Head Therapist Danielle Donnelly leads our team of sports therapists, ensuring the highest standards are achieved.
D5 STT is a hybrid method of treatments, as our ethos revolves heavily around using the best tools for the job. For example, we will use a combination of the following therapies (at times all in the same session), in order to promote maximum results in the shortest treatment time: - Spinal Manipulation - Deep Tissue Massage - Fascial Stretching (FST) - MAT (Muscle Activation Techniques) - ART (Active Release Techniques) - Dry Needling - FAT Tool WOMEN'S LEAN LEGS.
Our Lean Legs program came about due to the overwhelming desire from clients, specifically females, to target the lower body from a fat loss perspective. This stubborn fat, as it is so commonly referred to, is stubborn for a number of reasons. The main problem however, lies in the mismanagement of estrogen metabolism. Lean Legs programming addresses the route cause and tackles the issue effectively with this ground-breaking, science-based program.
We pull out all the female fat loss secrets as part of this service. MODIFIED STRONGMAN Modified Strongman Training (MST) or 'energy system training' (EST) is our signature weekly group training session held on a Friday & Saturday morning. Utilising a combination of conventional strongman exercises & movements with more traditional resistance training, our MST/EST sessions are an effective tool in fat loss and lean muscle growth.
By training in a group environment, it is a friendly & fun atmosphere, yet still a great challenge to start your weekend and benefit your weekly training structure. ADVANCED DETOXIFICATION Detoxification is a huge part of the D5 approach to health and wellness, and is one of the many key differentiators for our brand. We use blood and urine organic acids testing to determine your current toxic load. This enables us to know exactly what we are detoxing and which method will be most effective. For this reason, every interaction we have is handled in a customised and confidential manner.
D5 clients will have access to an Infrared Sauna which is excellent at pulling toxins from the body, specifically very stubborn plastics which act as huge hormonal disruptors. LAB TESTING Initial lab testing will provide a black & white, comprehensive assessment of your internal environment, enabling us to pinpoint exactly what needs addressing to deliver fast & lasting results. Assess your hormone balance, metabolite levels & metabolic status to then train, diet & supplement in order to reach pinnacle health.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.