Bay Square 7, Suite 601-17, Business Bay, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Personal Trainer
- Boot Camp
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Corporate Training
- Cross Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kids Training
- Ladies Fitness
- Personal Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Body Shaping And Toning
- Online Personal Training
- Swimming Pool
Ladies Special Hours
Personal Training Per Session
Validity : 1 Month
Couples- Personal Training
Validity : 1 Month
YourGym offers you simply the most private and convenient way to get fit through personal training in Dubai. Through our In-home private training solutions, our professionals will give you the individual attention you deserve and will train you privately in a 1-on-1 session in your living space at home or at the convenience of your residential gym. We provide you with premium, tailored private training solutions. Choose your trainer and workout at a location and time that suits you. Whether early in the morning, during your lunch break or in the evening after work. We also offer small group training with your friends or colleagues outside in the park or by the beach, as well as Semi-Private training. PRIVATE·TRAINING Our qualified professionals train you in the convenience of your residential gym or living space (Villa or living room). With effective and efficient scientific training methods, we make sure you reach your goals as fast as possible while maintaining a pace that motivates you and is enjoyable. GROUP·TRAINING Training in small groups - on the beach, in the park or other places of choice - with your friends or colleagues adds another motivational component and enjoyment factor to your training. These workouts are held in circuit style training fashion. PHYSIOTHERAPY YourGym therapists stand for many years of experience in competitive sports and the treatment of orthopedic and trauma-related conditions. We would like to pass this knowledge on to you. We strive to ensure that you, as our client or patient, take away a sense of considerable improvement and that you experience a sense of well-being. We hope that our personal care and pleasant service contribute to this. OUR TEAM We are offering a variety of private trainers and constantly looking to add skilled, passionate professionals to our team so you can choose the right trainer to suit your needs, to fit your schedule, to achieve your goals, to lift your lifestyle, at your location, in YourGym!
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.