Degree: Masters in Nutrition. Degree in Physical Education and Sports
Experience: 13 Year(s)
Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiView on Map
- Abs Workout
- Body Building
- Body Weight Workouts
- Circuit Training
- Core Strengthening
- Corporate Training
- Customized Plans
- Endurance Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Functional Training
- Injuries & Medical Assessment
- Online Personal Training
- Personal Training
- Resistance Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Training
- Cross Training
- Functional Training
- Dubai Marina
- Emirates Hills
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
No of Sessions : 1
Validity : 1 Week
About Ramy Taha
My aim is to motivate people to live a holistic life, to develop peak health and optimum fitness and wellbeing. I help people to prevent pain and life threatening conditions, develop fitness and energy levels and also to look your best, by using a bespoke program that is tailored to each individual’s needs. I offer professional, personal and accessible services with passion, fun, and enthusiasm that has a holistic approach to a healthy and fit lifestyle.
1. Bachelors degree in Sports and Physcial education.
2. Certified Personal Trainer with 10 years involvement in the fitness industry. Former military based in special forces unit as a fitness leader and a national Kung fun fighter.
3. Training celebrities in the Middle East.
4. Certified Strength & Condition Specialist.
5. Performance Enhancement Specialist.
6. Weight Management Certified Consultant.
7. Expertise in designing fitness programs for weight loss/weight gain, muscle toning, core strengthening, functional training, and weight management.
8. Group Exercise Instructor (Boot Camps, Circuit Training, Corporate Training, Spinning, Kettlebell, TRX, Teen and Junior Training).
About Personal Trainer
Personal trainers are expert body transformation specialist. They study and master the art of using exercises, supportive eating and recovery to bring about positive physical change in a fun, effective, safe and efficient way. They do that keeping the individuals goals, abilities and lifestyle into consideration.
Can someone get fit by themselves? Of course, but they are much more likely to get there more slowly, run a high risk of quitting and may even get injured. Those who exercise with a personal trainer see quicker and more dramatic results. Personal trainers provide motivation, support and they keep each workout, interesting and progressive.