Building 7 , 4th Floor,Suite 401-06., Bay Square, Business Bay, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Boot Camp
- Circuit Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kids Fitness
- Ladies Fitness
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Body Shaping And Toning
- Cross Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Personal Training
1 month unlimited
Validity : 1 Month
8 sessions valid for 8 weeks
Validity : 2 Months
About FitLife DXB
Welcome to the FitLife. Our private training solutions are the most effective, bespoke and discrete way to achieve your fitness goals. We tailor a programme around you in order to deliver the change you deserve. You get our complete attention. Comprehensive training system addressing lifestyle change through training, nutrition and education Access the exclusive FitLife community, including partner discounts, challenges and events Bespoke goals and training plan designed around you Train wherever, whenever with your dedicated Private Trainer Access the highest quality, UK-qualified trainers Agreed results guaranteed; or your money back. OUR CLASSES - COST-EFFECTIVE, FUN & SOCIABLE Our highest intensity class run by former Royal Marine Commandos applying military training techniques. Are you tough enough? Our fun, circuit-based class using a variety of equipment and training techniques including HIIT, tabata and pad work. The focus is on a varied full body workout which is both fun and challenging. Our dedicated class for mum’s and bumps focusing on re-educating abdominal muscles and postural re-alignment, together with specific lifestyle and nutritional guidance. Little ones are welcome to join! All FitLife Trainers hold a minimum qualification of UK Level 3 REPS, the leading industry standard globally. Most FitLife Trainers are former British Royal Marine Commandos with specialist qualifications, including nutrition, obesity, diabetes and injury rehabilitation We treat our trainers and our clients better than anyone else in the industry. We now have 6 locations in Dubai! -Kite Beach -Jumeirah Village Circle -TheVilla -Barsha Park -Al Waha -South Ridge Park (Check Images for more details on classes)
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.