Bawadi Mall, Zayed Bin Sultan St, Near Town Center, Bur Dubai, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM
Thursday : 06:00 AM
Friday : 06:00 AM
Saturday : 06:00 AM
Sunday : 06:00 AM
About Pulse Health Club - Bawadi
Conveniently located in the luxurious Bawadi Mall, the Ayla Bawadi Hotel is a perfect destination for both business visitors and tourists. All 90 rooms and suites are well-appointed in modern style with an Arabic twist, and offer a wide range of facilities. As part of Bawadi Mall, the new Hotel is surrounded by a traditional Souq and the old Camel Market. Prepare yourself for a full day of shopping, a taste of culture or some blissful relaxation. Whatever may be your preferences, Ayla Bawadi has it all!
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.