Exercise is permitted within certain rules - Dubai eases COVID 19 restrictions -
COVID-19 restrictions have been eased in the emirate, authorities said. However, some rules are still applicable to the safety and health of the public. The public will be required to strictly follow precautionary measures which include maintaining physical distance from others and wearing a face mask. Those who do not wear a mask will be subject to a fine of AED1,000.
As part of the first phase of easing of restrictions, 10 pm to 6 am people will not be allowed to leave their homes unless for medical emergencies. Individuals will be able to leave their homes between 6.00 am and 10.00 pm without a permit.
Exercising Outdoors -
- Do not leave the area of residence and can undertake activities such as walking, running or cycling for 1-2 hours only.
- Children and sick individuals aren't allowed to exercise outdoor.
- Pets allowed outdoor during exercise
- Avoid sharing exercise equipment
- Only a maximum of three persons can exercise at the same time.
- Individuals must follow preventive measures including ensuring two-metre distance from other individuals and wearing masks.
Source - Gulf News and Dubai Media Office