What We Offer:
- Chair Pilates | Fitness Training | Functional Training | Mat Pilates | Pilates | Postural Analysis | Reformer Pilates | Teacher Training | Cardiolates | Cadillac Pilates | Barrels Pilates | Pre - Natal Pilates | Post- Natal Pilates
|| - REPs ID: 7164
Pilates Academy represents in Dubai a new and exclusive concept of Pilates
Studio, not just thanks to the relaxing atmosphere, but mainly because of
the quality of its training.
ABOUT PILATES ACADEMY
Exercising at Pilates Academy doesn’t only mean efficient workout on the
best American equipment, but also learning a full new discipline and its
principles, experiencing the tailored attention of a professional and
qualified trainer and walking out with a brand new fit and healthy body.
All this in a suite on the 42th floor of a landmark building, with an
amazing Dubai view.
The studio also offers personalized training for professional athletes,
rehabilitation sessions after injuries, accidents or orthopedic treatments,
corporate postural programs and physical education for teenagers, as well
as post-partum programs targeting the rehabilitation of the pelvic
Pilates Academy is the first unique authorized Cardiolates® School in the
Middle East. Cardiolates® is an exciting exercise program which combines
the cardiovascular and physiological benefits of Rebounding with the core
strengthening and alignment principles of Pilates.
Reviews( 1 results )
Fit On Click
Cloe Sommadossi is REPs (Level/Category: 3 b) registered Pilates trainer. Verified by Fit On Click.
Mar 11, 2016
Pilates is a physical fitness system that was developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates. Pilates was formed by Joe during the First World War with the intention to improve the rehabilitation programme for casualties. During this period, Pilates was designed to aid injured soldiers in regaining their health by strengthening, stretching, and stabilising key muscles.
Joseph used to say: ‘When I am dead, they’ll say “He was right”. I’m fifty years ahead of my time’.
And he was!
- • A system of exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
- • It can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels and performs.
- • Pilates builds strength without excess bulk and a flat abdomen. (Yeah, we know – who doesn’t want that?).
- • It can even help alleviate back pain.
No matter what your age or condition is, it will work for you.