What We Offer:
- Aerobics | Cardio | Challenging Cardio | Circuit Training | Dietician & Nutritionist | Dietitians | Dynamic Yoga | Fitness Assessment | Functional Training | Group Exercise | Ladies Fitness | Massage | Medicine Balls | Pilates | Traditional Yoga | Weight Loss Program | Workout | Yoga | Zumba
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
|Monthly Unlimited Membership
|5 Group Classes Package
A new fitness center in Dubai is created to give Dubai ladies the
opportunity to work on their lifestyle and reach their goals in a relaxing,
supportive and encouraging community. A "home away from home" designed by
women for women with an exceptionally welcoming energy, as if you've
stepped into your best friend's home. Motion Ladies Fitness Center combines
the latest equipment, qualified instructors and diversified classes.
Gym involves weight/strength training and cardio workouts.
BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING::
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
BENEFITS OF CARDIO::
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.