What We Offer:
- Aerobics | Cardio | Challenging Cardio | Circuit Training | Cross Training | Dietician & Nutritionist | Dietitians | Fitness Assessment | Functional Training | Group Exercise | Kettle Bell Training | Kick Boxing | Ladies Fitness | Medicine Balls | Mixed Martial Arts | Personal Training | Pilates | Swiss balls | Weight Gain Program | Weight Loss Program | Workout | Zumba
Ladies Special Hours
Established in 2009 In Shape is your home away from home, In Shape offers
you a personal experience to support you in your journey for a better
fitter lifestyle. All what you need under one roof fully equipped gym,
amazing group classes, personal training, and weight loss programs.
Gym involves weight/strength training and cardio workouts.
BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING::
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
BENEFITS OF CARDIO::
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.