What We Offer:
- Aerobics | Cardio | Challenging Cardio | Circuit Training | Cross Training | Dietician & Nutritionist | Dietitians | Fitness Assessment | Functional Training | Group Exercise | Kettle Bell Training | Kick Boxing | Ladies Fitness | Medicine Balls | Mixed Martial Arts | Personal Training | Pilates | Swiss balls | Weight Gain Program | Weight Loss Program | Workout | Zumba
Ladies Special Hours
In Shape Ladies Fitness Club is a ladies fitness gym that was established
in 2009 by Laila Lallas in Dubai to fulfil her life dream of delivering
high-quality service to the community, specifically women to empower them
by making them feel fit, unique and confident.
To achieve her mission Laila believed and adopted the following vision
“to excel in helping women in their journey to a fitter and healthier
lifestyle, by evaluating, teaching, training, encouraging, and supporting
them in a friendly unintimidating atmosphere”.
To achieve her vision she felt that it is necessary to embrace the
-A professional, clean, friendly and warm atmosphere in all areas of the
-All staff must be highly trained, motivated and capable.
-All training and training programs must be designed to deliver results in
line with customer goals and expectations.
-A Group Fitness program that is Unique, Fun and Results oriented.
-Membership must include a continuous:
5. Personal training that delivers results that exceed customer
In Shape since then has excelled in positioning itself as the top one stop
shop women’s facility in the UAE, delivering exceptional results to a
huge number of satisfied members.
Gym involves weight/strength training and cardio workouts.
BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING::
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
BENEFITS OF CARDIO::
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.