What We Offer:
- Chair Pilates | Mat Pilates | Pilates | Reformer Pilates | Yoga
|Classic Introductory Package
Most exercise programs focus on the external, superficial aspects of our
bodies, promising to help us change the parts we don’t like when we look
in the mirror.
This approach only reinforces a negative body image and offers results that
are usually short lived.Real and lasting physical change involves
strengthening the deeper muscles of the body, creating correct alignment
and functioning of the joints through an intelligent, scientific approach
Club Stretch is dedicated to providing an environment that supports this
process of change. However, positive change requires hard work, persistence
and consistency. We promise to partner with you in this process
Pilates is a physical fitness system that was developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates. Pilates was formed by Joe during the First World War with the intention to improve the rehabilitation programme for casualties. During this period, Pilates was designed to aid injured soldiers in regaining their health by strengthening, stretching, and stabilising key muscles.
Joseph used to say: ‘When I am dead, they’ll say “He was right”. I’m fifty years ahead of my time’.
And he was!
- • A system of exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
- • It can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels and performs.
- • Pilates builds strength without excess bulk and a flat abdomen. (Yeah, we know – who doesn’t want that?).
- • It can even help alleviate back pain.
No matter what your age or condition is, it will work for you.